Sunday, January 14, 2018

Review of Queen of Hearts by Kathryn R. Biel

Queen of Hearts (A New Beginnings Book, #3)Queen of Hearts by Kathryn R. Biel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I found this to be such a sweet read! It's a feel good novel I will likely return to when I need a lift-me-up! Maryn, an awkwardly adorable and quirky character, is swept off of her feet by a legit prince who is smooth and worldly. She is taken from a Cinderella lifestyle and thrust into the duties of a royal family. The only problem is, her father in law hates her. She has a habit of putting her foot in her mouth, causing great distress to her royal handlers. Due to many misunderstandings, Maryn flees to her hometown and meets up with a long, lost love. She finds herself having to choose between a simpler life with an ex boyfriend, or stepping up to a life with her princely husband, to be lived in the spotlight, while asserting her beliefs and making her country a better place.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment