Saturday, June 16, 2018

Review of The Anatomist's Wife (Lady Darby Mystery #1)

The Anatomist's Wife (Lady Darby Mystery, #1)The Anatomist's Wife by Anna Lee Huber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an great book in the style of famed Agatha Christie. The story takes place at a Scottish estate in the 1830s. Lady Darby is shunned by her peers for her strange work in documenting the dissections her anatomist husband performed before his death. When a murder occurs at her sister's estate during a party, Lady Darby is paired with Sebastian Gage to determine who the killer is before he strikes again. With its whodunit intrigue, this murder mystery kept me entranced throughout, and I enjoyed the hint of a brewing love story. I cannot wait to read the rest of the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment