Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Review of All My Dogs Go To Heaven by Kay Bratt

All My Dogs Go to HeavenAll My Dogs Go to Heaven by Kay Bratt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is so, so, very good. Heartwrenching, hope-infusing, Bratt's (and friend's) tales of pets that got her (them) through hard times made me laugh and cry. I could so relate to it and am so grateful to have hope that our beloved pets meet us again one day in Heaven. My soul-pet passed a couple of years ago and I have missed him so much. My kitty, Lily, is 13 and I dread the day she is no longer snuggling with me. But I agree with Bratt's analysis, if Heaven is the best place, it MUST include a reunion with our dearly departed. Thank you for writing this, Kay Bratt. I know I will read it again many times in the future, and will recommend it to others who lose their best friends.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment