Monday, January 16, 2012

New Blog (Needs Work)

So I've created this blog mainly to chronicle my journey to becoming a published writer.

My friend and I have challenged each other to a writing plan, and intend to meet up once a week to encourage each other and perhaps to kick each other in the...well you get the picture.

But knowing me, my musings will probably wander to other topics and make for a story in themselves. I recently looked back at old blogs and realized how whacked I was (and maybe still am!).

So the title...

The "cup" is for the fact that I absolutely LOVE coffee. Yum, yum, yum!!!! AND my friend and I will be conducting our weekly get-togethers at a coffee shop. Yay, us!

And the "sensibility"? I've no idea as I really don't have any of that ha! But it sounded good! Maybe I will find some. Who knows?

Anyway, gotta run and look up some more writing contests to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment