Sunday, July 23, 2017

Review of What I Remember Most by Cathy Lamb

What I Remember MostWhat I Remember Most by Cathy Lamb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a fantastic read with one of my most favorite main characters to date! Grenadine Scotch Wild is multifaceted. She comes from humble beginnings, a child in the foster care system at age six. She has endured torture and has flashes of memories of what happened to her biological parents. Someone from her past is also obsessing over her. The book begins with her being homeless and awaiting prosecution because her husband has implicated her in his financial schemes. She is audacious, hardworking, bluntly comical, and takes no crap from anyone! The book details her journey to making herself a member of her new community, dealing with trauma from her past and current legal issues, making quite memorable friends (I wish they were mine! You will wish they were yours!), and navigating the waters of a potential new love. You will find yourself rooting (loudly!) for her to prevail. I highly recommend this book and look forward to reading more from Cathy Lamb!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment