Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review of Fractured by Catherine McKenzie

FracturedFractured by Catherine McKenzie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Catherine McKenzie continues to keep the reader guessing! This novel is a tantalizing, slow burn, leading to a shocking climax! The story is told from the points of view of Julie, a once-stalked author of a true crime novel, and her across-the-street neighbor, John. Their friendship is frowned upon by their Stepford-wife-like-neighbors. Julie becomes the recipient of actions thought to be pranks, or are they something more--like a repeat of her stalking dilemma? She is finally shunned by all of her neighbors, including John. One morning, all of the pent up emotions come to a head when tragedy strikes and someone is left dead. You will not be disappointed in this one, folks. I am off to find another Catherine McKenzie novel, now. I think I have turned into a fangirl….


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment