Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Review of I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll

I Am Watching YouI Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a creepy good read and Teresa Driscoll provides that in her latest, I Am WATCHING YOU. Ella is on a train observing two teenage girls interacting with two young men. She overhears the men saying they are coming out of prison to start new lives. Ella feels that she should intervene to keep the girls from danger, but decides better of it upon overhearing one of the couple's interaction in the train bathroom. Later, Ella hears that one of the girls has gone missing and she is now a witness to a potential crime. A year later, Ella is receiving threatening postcards and feels that she is being watched. The girls' family secrets begin to come to light, casting other people as suspects. The roller coaster ride continues, leaving the reader perplexed as to who caused Anna to disappear. This book is perfect for readers who enjoyed Paula Hawkins THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN, Jessica Strawser's NOT THAT I COULD TELL, and Catherine McKenzie's FRACTURED.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment