Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Review of Crazy Little Town Called Love by Jill Hannah Anderson

Crazy Little Town Called love: The To-Hell-And-Back Club Series: Book TwoCrazy Little Town Called love: The To-Hell-And-Back Club Series: Book Two by Jill Hannah Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crazy Little Town Called Love by Jill Hannah Anderson is a keeper! Anderson was a new-to-me author but she has won my devotion by writing a superb story I am sure to re-read again in the future! This is the ultimate comfort book. Then novel is about a woman who is thrust from a life full of riches to a simpler small town existence. The town of Love is rife with mystery, long-lost secrets, and someone who bears a grudge. The themes of independence, friendship, and learning to build trust are apparent throughout the story. This is a stand alone novel, but is book 2 in Anderson’s To-Hell-and-Back-Club. I will be sure to read book 1! Fans of Christine Nolfi’s Sweet Lake series are sure to love A Crazy Little Town Called Love!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment