Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review of The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence #1) by Patricia Sands

The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)The Promise of Provence by Patricia Sands
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Much like Calgon, Patricia Sands takes her reader away from the stresses of real life into a whirlwind journey in Provence and Antibes. Rife with quirky characters, warm friendships, blooming love, and the bond between dog and human (you will love pup, Picasso!), the reader will quickly become ensconced in this novel. Sands’ rich descriptions made me feel as if I had been to the places she describes. She paints such beautiful scenery, I could easily visualize each scene. I can’t wait to dive into her other Love in Provence books!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment