Sunday, October 29, 2017

Review of The River Witch by Kimberly Brock

The River WitchThe River Witch by Kimberly Brock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The River Witch by Kimberly Brock is an exceptional southern gothic novel! This was actually my first southern gothic read and I must say Kimberly has helped me to fall in love with this genre. It was also the first Audible book I have listened to in a long time, and Alison Edwards’ narration was divine! Her southern charm whisked me away into the lives of Roslyn and Damascus, one adult and one child, each searching for meaning and hope in their circumstances. Kimberly’s rich descriptions allow the reader to see, smell, and taste the setting of an island off of Georgia. This was one of those reads that you never want to end, as you feel that you are a part of the story, along with the characters.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment