Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Review of The Last Time I Was Me by Cathy Lamb

The Last Time I Was MeThe Last Time I Was Me by Cathy Lamb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I always know when I pick up a Cathy Lamb book, that it will be a great time, and each character will become my best friend! Slipping into her books is like slipping into a warm bath--comforting and stress dissolving. The Last Time I Was Me was no exception. Jeanne is an angry woman, having just exacted well-deserved revenge on her cheating boyfriend (you will love her pet name for him!). She is facing a court case where her ex is suing her for everything she has. She has also just lost her job having snapped having given a memorable but unwelcome speech about her advertising profession. At her brother’s urging she drives toward where he lives due to a possible job offer. Along the way, she stops in a town and discovers she loves it, and decides to stay there. She also begins anger management classes with quite a colorful cast of characters. And of course, there is a love story involved, as well as an impossible situation that Jeanne must extricate herself from. You will love to follow along with Jeanne’s adventures and the hilarious dialogue will keep you in stitches!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment