Sunday, August 6, 2017

Review of Little Broken Things by Nicole Baart

Little Broken ThingsLittle Broken Things by Nicole Baart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is a MUST READ for those who enjoy a good mystery with family drama! Nicole Baart has a true winner with this novel! The characters have many layers that are uncovered the more one reads. There is Quinn, a daughter, wife, and sister, who is questioning her marriage. Nora is the other sister who is wrapped up in protecting her best friend's daughter from the friend's sleazy husband. Nora drops the daughter into Quinn's lap and disappears. Then there is Liz, Nora and Quinn's mother. At first glance, she appears to be meddlesome and a busybody, but readers will grow to love her as the layers of her personality are peeled away. I felt like I knew these characters. They were realistic and well-developed. The story unfolds perfectly. It is fast-paced, and I could not put this book down! Just when you think you know the answers to the family's drama, you realize there is more involved than what meets the eye. I highly recommend this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment