Monday, August 14, 2017

Review of Tess Gerritsen's I Know A Secret: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel

I Know a Secret (Rizzoli & Isles, #12)I Know a Secret by Tess Gerritsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A fantastic read! I was lucky enough to receive a free advanced reader's copy of this book through NetGalley. This book is about a woman's fight to survive the deranged killer that is picking off fellow childhood friends and acquaintances. Detective Rizzoli fights to stay one step ahead of the killer while pathologist Isles accumulates clues from the dead, all while confronting her feelings for priest, Daniel. Tess Gerritsen does not disappoint! Fans of Rizzoli and Isles, as well as new readers, will find this to be a fast-paced, suspenseful novel with a twist. I highly recommend this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment