Thursday, August 17, 2017

Review of No Place I'd Rather Be by Cathy Lamb

No Place I'd Rather BeNo Place I'd Rather Be by Cathy Lamb


**I received an advanced reader's copy of this book in exchange for a truthful review.**
Another superb book from author Cathy Lamb! You will laugh; you will cry. The characters are artfully crafted, each with their own unique personality and flavor. Although humorous and quirky at times, this book also flashes back to a grandmother's haunted past due to the the mortifying occurrences of the Nazi invasion of Germany and bombing of England. The past and present are wonderfully blended and will keep the reader intrigued. This book will appeal to mothers, grandmothers, daughters, those who cheer on a son or daughter with Asperger's Syndrome, those hopeful to adopt, foster parents, and anyone who loves a flat-out good read. I hope we will see more from Cathy Lamb in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment