Sunday, November 5, 2017

Review of The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert (narrated by C.S.E. Cooney)

The Coincidence of Coconut CakeThe Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert is a true gem! I had this sitting in my Audible account for months before I actually found the time to listen, and “wow!” what I was missing! This is a story of romance and decadent writing about food! I salivated at times! Lu is a chef who is going through the wringer with a wayward fiance and a failing restaurant, due largely to a scathing review she receives from a food critic. As her relationship ends, she meets a seemingly perfect man who wants to learn more about her city and she takes him on an adventure of fine dining. Her one rule is that they don’t get too personal and definitely do not discuss work. In fact, neither knows what the other does. This leads to a recipe for disaster. The narrator, C.S.E. Cooney, is on point and is perfect for this read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment