Sunday, November 5, 2017

Review of Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak

Seven Days of UsSeven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak is a titillating read about the comedy of errors that befalls a family while they are quarantined in the family home for seven days during the holidays. Daughter, Olivia, has been treating a deadly virus in another country, leading to the quarantine. She finds out that she is at high risk for contracting the virus due to certain relations she engaged in abroad. Her sister, Phoebe, finds out her fiance may not be the man she thinks he is. Their parents are harboring secrets, as well, that threaten to surface during the family’s week together. I found myself holding my breath at each crazy turn the story took, wondering how this dysfunctional family would react. I was never disappointed!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment