Monday, July 17, 2017

I Think I Am On To Something!


Ok, I am so excited about the book I just started writing! I have named it "Unnamed Novel 3--Third Times A Charm" because I keep starting novels and stopping after a few pages because they just aren't doing it for me. I have taken copious notes for this one, though. I have tons of ideas of how to start and where it is going--to a certain point--and then I will let the character decide ultimately what is going to happen to her. 

In another novel I tried to write, the characters would keep me up at night, almost as if their story MUST be told. I have notes for that one, too, but the luster is lost. But THIS ONE, I think may be a winner and may actually get me published. I am so excited! Because I've been writing more, I have been reading less, so I don't have any reviews or good stuff to say on that. I'm hoping to get into a pattern of writing before work and maybe on lunch, and then reading at night. But I am also working on some crochet projects so that may consume more time. I need more hours in the day. I wish writing could be the way I make my living, but at this point, that is just not feasible. 

Anyway, off I go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment